Monday 1 April 2019

Become a volunteer!






VOLUNTEER AT OWAIRAKA DISTRICT SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAYS

Help out in the kitchen or the garden and experience the Garden to Table programme along with the children.

Every Wednesday during term time:  9:10-11:10am, 11:15am-1:15pm, 1:15-3:15pm

Work with small groups of children in either the kitchen or the garden . Each session ends with tasty treats from the daily menu, prepared and shared by Owairaka student chefs! Give us a call at reception: 09 846 5091 or email sjames@owairaka.school.nz.

8 comments:

  1. I love garden to table from coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zion-li here from Room 6. What you guys made looks so good and I wonder how you make it hmm maybe you can show the recipe??? and also I really wish I was still there in garden to table. I miss it so much. What other kind of foods can you show us? Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Rajveer, I enjoyed garden to table especially in the kitchen because I love cooking. I hope you bring new recipes next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is kahvel and I like garden to table especially in the kitchen because we get to cook some stuff.Like soup,potato,cooked bread,veggies and the garden the first part I really liked it when we got to dig up the dirt water the plants and then we had hui/meeting so we got to go eat the food and to be honest it was delicious.And then we went back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey my name is Kali,
    I really like the foods you guys made. It looks so delicious. Next time you should add a video of you guys making it. This remind me of when I made food at school. I wish you guys the best!

    Nga mihi,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete